A drive in the sea of clouds at an altitude of 1,450 meters!
“Minami-Fuji Ever Green Line” is located on the south of the Mt. Fuji Skyline on the southern foot of Mt. Fuji, with its highest point reaching an altitude of 1,450 meters. Mt. Fuji seen from here is popular as a masculine Mt. Fuji with the Hoei crater seen up close. You can enjoy the rich natural environment: climbing Mt. Fuji and motorcycle touring in summer, colorful automn leaves and strolling around Mizugazuka Park in autumn. Along the road, there is the Fujiyama Resort Area, a sightseeing facility “Mori no eki” and an amusement park and a campsite and a ski resort (in winter) are available. It is bustling as a leisure spot in which families can enjoy all year round.
- Company：Fuji Kyuko Co.,Ltd (Pika Corporation)
- Address：2427 Fujiwara, Suyama, Susono City, Shizuoka
- Click here for the official site
- Motorcycle (over 125cc)
- 370 yen
- Light / Ordinary car
- 520 yen
- 1,250 yen
- Large car
- 2,090 yen
Recommended drive route 1
- Tomei Expressway Susono I.C.
- Fujiyama Resort Area (amusement park, camp site, ski resort)
- Mizugatsuka Park (Forest Station Fujiyama)
- Tomei Expressway Gotenba I.C.